At Maximus Ltd., we are committed to respecting and retaining the privacy of our online customers. For this reason, we give our users opportunity to visit and use almost every page within the Maximus Web portal without providing any personal information.
When you choose to provide us with personal information, we are able to ensure that you receive the most effective and appropriate support for your inquiries.
Maximus also collects non-personal information, information that cannot be used to uniquely identify a user, including browser details, session duration, and page referrals. By analyzing these non-personal statistics, we are able to identify and research trends across our products, services, and Web pages.
These policies and the security measures we employ not only show the importance we place in your privacy, but also our commitment to protect it.
The term 'Maximus Ltd.' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [No.344 Ground Floor, TabinShweHti Street, (1) Quarter, Thamine, Mayangone Township, Yangon]. Our company registration number is [No. 4637 of 2014-2015]. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operators are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Myanmar national law and regulations.